For Healers, Creative Artists & Activists
Trauma-informed, inter-sectional counseling, holistic wellness and consultation sessions for professional helpers, creative personalities, performers, community builders, and caregivers.
- Low fee affirming care for Black Lives Matter and #MeToo Movement activists
- Expressive arts and trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy for survivor recovery
- Hypnotherapy and guided visualization for deep healing, self-discovery and creative blocks
- Mindfulness therapy for purpose, vision, stoking the creative fire, putting passion into action
- Navigating the world as a person of color
- Navigating the world as a person who is "othered"
- Healing the wounds of multi-generational trauma in a colonized society
- Ally support unpacking guilt, shame, pain related to privilege and oppressive ancestry
- Self-neglect management for the over-extended to help function without burnout
- Compassion fatigue, burnout, progressive feeling of apathy in caretaking/productivity
- Allowing space and time for self, reflection and recharge without guilt or shame
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Vicarious trauma from exposure to police assaults and mass violence in person, through second hand account and observed audio/video footage
- Emotional overwhelm, sleep issues, cynicism, hopelessness from negative news cycles