For Adults and Teens
Empowerment-based, collaborative therapy designed to meet your goals.
Therapy can help you effectively manage life transitions, psychological symptoms, relationship distress and self-negating patterns of behavior.
Areas of specialization:
- Self love, self esteem, identity & finding where you fit in
- Managing anxiety, stress, mood swings & panic
- Overcoming perfectionism, hyper-criticism, self-abandoning & self neglect
- Difficulty trusting self and others & expressing emotions to self and others
- Asking for what you want, speaking up for yourself and saying no
- Repetitive relationship patterns & functional communication
- Relationship distress, isolation, codependency & conflict aversion/resolution
- Infertility stress, miscarriage grief, unplanned pregnancy struggles
- Postpartum depression & anxiety, breastfeeding stress, paternal postnatal depression
- Functional living with bipolar, chronic anxiety, depression, ptsd
- Life/Career transitions & getting unstuck
- Authentic living, following purpose, feeling the spirit and going where it leads
- Health concerns: severe allergies, phobia, chronic pain, MCS
- Sustainable treatment and self-care plans grounded in holistic wellness principles
For Healers, Creatives & Activists
Trauma-informed, inter-sectional counseling, holistic wellness and consultation sessions for professional helpers, creative personalities, performers, community builders, and caregivers.
Areas of focus:
- Affordable affirming support for BLM, Antifa, #MeToo, #NeverAgain & other activists
- Affordable affirming support for therapists, interns & students of the healing arts
- Expressive arts and trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy for survivor recovery
- Exploring and navigating the world as a person of color
- Exploring and navigating the world as a person who is "othered"
- Healing the wounds of intergenerational trauma in a colonized society
- Ally support unpacking guilt, shame, pain related to privilege and oppressive ancestry
- Vicarious trauma from exposure to police assaults and mass violence in person, through second hand account and observed audio/video footage
- Emotional overwhelm, sleep issues, cynicism, hopelessness from negative news cycles
- Self-neglect management for the over-extended to help function without burnout
- Compassion fatigue, burnout, progressive feeling of apathy in caretaking/productivity
- Allowing space and time for self, reflection and recharge without guilt or shame
- Find/rediscover personal vision, stoke the creative fire, put passion into action
- Hypnotherapy and guided visualization for deep healing, self-discovery and creative blocks
In office, Video Counseling, live chat & Message therapy sessions are available by appointment:
Click below to arrange your first session.
Uncertain which, if any, of these options fits with your needs and lifestyle?
Set up a free consultation.